The San Diego North Chamber of Commerce is the steward for business in our communities, supporting businesses of every size through proven programming, a unified voice in front of government, and dedicated committees. Strong support from our membership allows the Chamber to thoroughly focus on each individual community while providing the benefit of a regional Chamber of Commerce.
All internships are project based and are coordinated with Chamber staff. Intern projects will focus on Marketing, Economic Development, and Project Management which includes working with the business community. Interns will work directly with the staff and will professionally represent the chamber at all times.
There are currently no internship positions available for Winter 2013. There will be positions open in March for the Spring. For more information, contact Debra Rosen at the Chamber. To see a list of our current interns, click here.
General Internship Qualifications
- Able to comprehend new information quickly and apply it productively
- Able to take direction and feedback
- Consistent and dependable work habits
- Work comfortably and effectively within a highly collaborative environment
- Efficient at multi-tasking and creative problem-solving
How to Apply
Using your full name as the subject of the email, please send a cover letter and resume as attachments to email@example.com (do not mail or fax). Please no phone calls.
In your cover letter please explain the following:
- Available start date and desired hours/days
- Your interest in the subject
- Any relevant experience
- Unique qualities you possess that will produce quality results